Randomized controlled trials at Danish workplaces
- Andersen LL, Andersen CH, Sundstrup E, Jakobsen MD, Mortensen OM, Zebis MK. Central adaptation of pain perception in response to rehabilitation of musculoskeletal pain: Randomized controlled trial. Pain Physician 2012 Sept; 15(5):385-94.
- Andersen LL, Jakobsen MD, Pedersen MT, Mortensen OS, Sjøgaard G, Zebis MK. Effect of specific resistance training on forearm pain and work disability in industrial technicians: cluster randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. 2012 Feb 13;2(1):e000412.
- Jay K, Frisch D, Hansen K, Zebis MK, Andersen CH, Mortensen OS, Andersen LL. Kettlebell-training for musculoskeletal and cardiovascular health: randomized controlled trial. Scand J Work Env Health 2011 May;37(3):196-203.
- Andersen LL, Jørgensen MB, Blangsted AK, Pedersen MT, Hansen EA, Sjøgaard G. A randomized controlled intervention trial to relieve and prevent neck/shoulder pain. Med Sci Sport Exerc 2008; 40(6):983-90.
- Andersen LL, Kjær M, Søgaard K, Hansen L, Kryger AI, Sjøgaard G. Effect of two contrasting types of physical exercise on chronic neck muscle pain. Arthritis & Rheumatism 2008; 59(1):84-91.
Prospective cohort/observational/epidemiological studies
- Andersen LL, Clausen T, Persson R, Holtermann A. Dose-response relation between perceived physical exertion during healthcare work and risk of long-term sickness absence. Scand J Work Environ Health. 2012 Jun 19. pii: 3310. doi: 10.5271/sjweh.3310. [Epub ahead of print].
- Jensen JN, Holtermann A, Clausen T, Mortensen OS, Carneiro IG, Andersen LL. The greatest risk for low-back pain among newly educated female health care workers; body weight or physical work load? BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2012 Jun 6;13:87.
- Andersen LL. Influence of psychosocial work environment on adherence to workplace exercise. J Occup Environ Med. 2011 Feb;53(2):182-4.
- Hannerz H, Holbæk Pedersen B, Poulsen OM, Humle F, Andersen LL. A nationwide prospective cohort study on return to gainful occupation after stroke in Denmark 1996-2006. BMJ Open. 2011 Jan 1;1(2):e000180.
- Andersen LL, Mortensen OS, Hansen JV, Burr H. A prospective cohort study on severe pain as risk factor for long-term sickness absence in blue- and white-collar workers. Occup Environ Med 2011 Aug;68(8):590-2. Epub 2010 Nov 11.
All scientific publications with peer review and H-index
||Professor at The National Research Centre for the Working Environment in Denmark|
||Senior Researcher at The National Research Centre for the Working Environment in Denmark|
||Post.doc. at The National Research Centre for the Working Environment in Denmark|
PhD, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen
||MSc in Exercise Physiology, University of Copenhagen|